I’m resting a bit between items on my “To Do” list. I already went on a walk with our old doggie, so figure it’s OK to sneak on over to the computer and type out a quick post. Really this post needs photos, lots of them, but the camera is with Rick on a business trip out to the San Juan Islands. If you live in the Pacific Northwest, as we do, you may be marveling at the loveliness and warmth of this day! I didn’t do a Thursday 13 post this week, so here you have 13 Signs of Spring that I noticed today:
- Yard sales
- Lots of cute newborn goats
- Plowed fields, and our tilled flower beds
- Primroses for sale
- Stores have their doors propped open.
- It’s 50 degrees Fahrenheit outside!
- Daffodils are emerging from the soil.
- Our neighbor’s pink rhododendron is blooming!
- The robins are back.
- There is new growth on some of the evergreen bushes.
- Native bushes are leafing out.
- The wild mallards are congregating in the wetlands to start their families.
- The girls are spring cleaning their bedroom.
I’m hoping that Rick is getting some great pictures of the day that I can post soon. Hope you’re having a good day, too. 🙂