The prompt this week for Ten on Tuesday
is Ten Favorite Sports to Play or Watch.
I’ll start first with favorite sports to watch:
- Our family enjoys cheering on our minor league basketball team, The Bellingham Slam. They are currently the Western Conference champs!
- We enjoy going to our local high school basketball games. Both our boys’ and girls’ teams are fun to watch.
- High school track meets are right on. One daughter wants to learn to pole vault. I can’t wait to see that. The other daughter likes to sprint and run in relays.
- What about high school soccer? Two of our daughters are on the high school team, so those games are a must-see.
- Our son in middle school is going to be our first child to play football, so I guess I’ll have to learn to like that sport, after having avoided it like the plague.
- Some of the children have done figure and free style roller skating in prior years. That is one of my favorite things to watch.
Favorite sports in which to participate:
- Basketball (in the day). Now I’ll shoot baskets with the kids occasionally.
- Table tennis
- Does hiking count as a sport? Backpacking was a favored activity, again, in the carefree days of youth.