It’s been two-and-a-half months since I’ve posted on the old blog-ola. I simply must break the ice and start posting again, even if it’s only a list of mama-bragging:
- Dear daughter Kayla and her best friend Emmy Lou left today for the Mediterranean, to spend three months traveling in Europe. Kayla has taken her watercolors, paper and pens and hopes to keep an artistic diary of the trip. Have a memorable adventure, Dearie, but keep your wits about you at all times.
- Son Seth graduates from 8th grade this evening and will be singing an original song during the ceremony. Congratulations, Seth!
- Daughter Rebecca graduates from high school tomorrow evening. Additionally, she has already completed one year of studies at the community college, medical tech prep, and Certified Nursing Assistant studies. Way to go, Sweetie!
- Daughter Lydia has been accepted as a Running Start student, so as an 11th grader she will begin her full-time college studies in the fall. She tested in at English 101.
- Daughter Debra has decided to attend the community college on a part-time basis in the fall, having tested in at English 100 level. She plans to continue with her volunteer work at our local library.
Don’t let me get started talking about the grandchildren, or telling you about the adventures of my rascally old mom who recently moved to a full-care nursing facility. This wee post may suffice for now.