25 Random things…
My friend Kerri tagged me on Facebook to participate in this quiz. I won’t tag any of you dear readers, but if you are so-inclined, feel free to grab this idea and run with it.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
- I enjoy being the first one up in the morning.
- Then I make the first pot of coffee, empty the dishwasher, start the washing machine, start waking the children for school, and sit down at my computer because
- I read my Bible online at Blue Letter Bible.
- I work part time as a middle school para educator, helping students with math, writing, and reading challenges.
- This is my first out-of-the-home job since getting married.
- I love my job, and work with some outstanding teachers and administrators.
- I love working at home, too.
- I very much enjoyed the years when the children were little. Don’t worry, kids! I still enjoy you!
- My favorite part of home schooling was reading aloud to the children.
- I favor the interest-based method of home schooling.
- I suppose I was almost an ‘unschooler’ as far as academics were concerned, though we did use Saxon math and lots of library books.
- I focused more on the children’s attitudes, such as learning to obey cheerfully, and loving one another, than I did on book work.
- I enjoy strong, hot coffee.
- For a special treat, I enjoy a caramel macchiato.
- I take criticism well, except from those I love the most.
- I am a cheerful person who has a melancholy disposition.
- My husband says that I am not a pessimist, nor an optimist, but a realist. I think he’s right.
- I CANNOT watch violence or horror, nor can I read about it. It hurts me, and I have trouble getting rid of it.
- I am a quiet person who cares deeply about others. Is that an extroverted introvert?
- Fall is my favorite season, followed by winter, then summer, and last of all, spring.
- One of my favorite Bible verses is Romans 8:28, And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Not all things ‘are’ good, but God makes even the bad things ‘work together for good’ to those who love Him.
- I am thankful that Jesus Christ came to save sinners.
- I seek to be faithful in little things, the everyday, humdrum, ordinary things.
- I am thankful for the privilege of being married to a godly man.
- I am thankful to have the privilege of birthing and raising our dear children.