Ten Favourite Free Things:
My blogging friend Linda of Simply Living Modestly tagged me for this meme. She has lots of great ideas for getting back to basics in homemaking, so do please check out her blog.
- I enjoy taking the dog for a walk, especially if one or more of the children accompany me.
- Going to the library is another favorite free activity.
- Taking the time to prepare a wholesome, delicious meal isn’t exactly ‘free’, but it’s much cheaper than going out to eat.
- I enjoy playing card and board games with the children.
- I enjoy listening to my husband talk.
- I enjoy going sailing with my husband, if the weather is warm!
- I enjoy the creative things the children do, such as drawing, painting and singing.
- Interacting with friends on Facebook and through blogging are favorite free activities.
- Playing with my grandchildren is fun and free.
- Reading is great. Lately, I am really into wanting to read all of Jane Austen’s books.
There you have my list. I would like to tag my friend Susan of A Life of Grace to be the next participant in this meme.