Here are the directions that Storyteller posted at her blog:
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic above
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Return your “Message In a Bottle” to Mimi via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky at Mimi’s site and leave a comment THERE telling her you’ve finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people – or your entire blogroll – to do the same. Notify them of the tag. (Like Storyteller, I prefer not to tag people, but simply invite you to participate, if that is your desire.)
Here is my virtual Message in a Bottle:
As a reward for participating in the meme, Storyteller offered her readers a choice of graphics for their blogs. Here’s the one I chose:
Thank you, Storyteller!