Thanks to Linda from 2nd cup of coffee for this meme
1. Define a great relationship.
For a relationship to be truly great, there has to be an underlying unity – in spirituality, in morality, in interests, in goals. It’s possible to be kind and loving towards many different kinds of people, but to have mutual give-and-take of love and friendship, there must be a foundation of unity.
2. Why is it called a “drive-through” if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
I’m partial to the taco salad at Taco Bell, but after watching Food, Inc. recently, I may swear off all fast food (especially the meat).
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs … what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
We had a wonderful dog years ago which was a Newfoundland/German Shepherd mix. That’s my favorite “breed” so far.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
Sometimes my husband and I say that “someday” we’ll live in a camper van and just travel the entire U.S. Who knows?
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I am from a dysfunctional family, but I like the person I am now. Though life was scary, it helped to make me the person I am today. However, I wish my younger sister and brothers had been safer from harm.
6. Who’s the funniest person you know?
My children can really get me laughing. Hmm. Difficult to narrow it down to one person.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
I’m blessed to be able to fall asleep easily, and fall back to sleep easily. I think it’s due to all the practice I had caring for our children when they were babies. I do enjoy staying up too late, so I probably didn’t get an optimal amount of sleep last night, but it was enough.
8. What’s the first thing you thought about this morning?
Making the coffee!!!
9. Grilled or Fried? –HONESTLY
Definitely grilled, especially if my husband is the one doing the grilling.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes. We live far enough out in the country that on rare occasions mountain lions and/or bears wander around. I don’t want to be out in the dark with a possibly mean critter sneaking up on me.
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a mommy, and I’m so thankful that I got my wish! I gave parenting my all, and am happy with the results so far.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would you choose?
LOVE: I am loved, and I love.